Sales - Business Development Manager
This is a perfect entry-level sales opportunity to break into the healthcare and technology markets with a strong and supportive team!
About this Opportunity:
If you want to get into sales, this position will allow you to learn the art of sales and the healthcare market to eventually drive Healthcare News Journal business by selling new and building upon existing accounts. You will sell Healthcare News Journal’s Jobs/Career Solutions, B2B Solutions, Banner Ads, Mobile Apps, and other related healthcare services (Download Media Kit) to healthcare organizations across the country as you build strong, long-term relationships with various healthcare professionals. Our expectations are high in this dynamic, fast past environment as is the potential to earn and grow with our company. We’re looking to add more great talent to our growing team.
Remote, mostly working from home. Some travel for in-house meetings and representation at industry trade shows throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect for new clients and up-sell existing clients
- Develop new business, appointment scheduling and building solid revenue pipelines
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized advertising solutions
- Educate (and re-educate) clients on our new and existing services
- Work with the creative team to develop advertisements and programs for clients
- Manage campaign workflow (creative development & launch) for clients
- Manage initial account set up + maintaining ongoing account details and updates
- Maintain DETAILED account records/notes in CRM system
- Attain assigned TEAM sales goals
- Minimal travel (trade shows in Orlando, San Diego, SF, etc.
- Motivated, passionate & inquisitive with a desire to learn, grow and achieve sales goals!!
- Self starter with the ability to work independently. A hunter with something to prove
- Superior written/verbal communications skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily activity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Technically savvy with strong skills in Google Gmail/Docs and a high user across all media
- (internet browsers, social media, mobile technology)
- A Bachelor’s degree (business or marketing preferred)
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Previous media/internet sales experience (preferred)
What Healthcare News Journal will do for you:
- We are a small start-up with 15 years of industry experience, success, and growth
- A unique opportunity for healthcare and technology exposure and valuable skill development
- Commissions with no earnings cap
- An experienced team invested in your development and advancement
- Opportunity to work with companies, like: Wal-Mart, CVS, Target, etc.
- Excellent working environment (good energy, fun, friendly, casual, and collaborative)
- Paid holidays and vacation
Apply for this position:
Please send your resume and a coverletter to Human Resources: